A colt from the first crop of Dialed In sold for the highest price of $55,000 at the Equine Sales Co.'s consignor select yearling sale Sept. 2 in Opelousas, La.
Keeneland has made changes to its parking system and traffic flow for the fall meet that begins Oct. 9.
Bill Johnson, a lifelong racetracker and longtime employee of the New York Racing Association, died Aug. 7 of pancreatitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Stryker Phd Star of Washington Cup Day
- Made You Look Headlines With Anticipation
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale