A colt from the first crop of Dialed In sold for the highest price of $55,000 at the Equine Sales Co.'s consignor select yearling sale Sept. 2 in Opelousas, La.
Keeneland has made changes to its parking system and traffic flow for the fall meet that begins Oct. 9.
Bill Johnson, a lifelong racetracker and longtime employee of the New York Racing Association, died Aug. 7 of pancreatitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin