A colt from the first crop of Dialed In sold for the highest price of $55,000 at the Equine Sales Co.'s consignor select yearling sale Sept. 2 in Opelousas, La.
Keeneland has made changes to its parking system and traffic flow for the fall meet that begins Oct. 9.
Bill Johnson, a lifelong racetracker and longtime employee of the New York Racing Association, died Aug. 7 of pancreatitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- KHRC, Churchill Outline Testing, Security
- Familiar Four-Furlong Breeze for Weep No More
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Arlington, Illinois THA Ink Two-Year Contract
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes