A colt from the first crop of Dialed In sold for the highest price of $55,000 at the Equine Sales Co.'s consignor select yearling sale Sept. 2 in Opelousas, La.
Keeneland has made changes to its parking system and traffic flow for the fall meet that begins Oct. 9.
Bill Johnson, a lifelong racetracker and longtime employee of the New York Racing Association, died Aug. 7 of pancreatitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- McCarron: Clarification
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- TOBA October Member of the Month
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale