Attorneys for two sides in the convoluted court battle over historical race wagering in Kentucky were in court again July 25, arguing whether the type machines in use at Kentucky Downs are in compliance with state regulations.
Proponents and opponents of historical race wagering expressed optimism that their respective sides will prevail following a lengthy hearing before the Kentucky Supreme Court Aug. 21.
KNC Investments, an entity managed by California owner Jerry Jamgotchian, has filed another lawsuit against Lane's End Stallions in connection with the management of the stallion Lemon Drop Kid.
A federal judge has cleared the way for shares in Lane's End stallions Kingmambo and Lemon Drop Kid to be submitted to syndicate members, who would have the right to match the offers or let the sales go through.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field