The wagering and broadcasting company attheraces has signed an agreement with United States-based The Racing Network international to work together to enhance the acquisition, development, and production of U.S. racing on the attheraces interactive digital television channel in the United Kingdom.
The Racing Channel, an online handicapping and odds service with links to Philadelphia Park's Phonebet service, was granted approval to operate a "multi-jurisdictional simulcasting and interactive wagering totalizator hub" in Oregon. The approval includes an international marketing service that would take wagers from the United Kingdom through legal bookmakers.
Customers of the Philadelphia Park Phonebet system can now use the Internet to make wagers. Greenwood Racing, which owns the Pennsylvania racetrack, has unveiled "Phonebet.com," a Web site for computerized betting. Users can watch live odds, the live race feed, and make bets simply by using their mouse.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- BC Sprint Winner Work All Week Returns at CD
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Ben's Cat Seeks Governor's Cup
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- Something Extra Pursues Third Connaught Win