Owner Judy Helmbrecht, wife of Kentucky trainer Bill Helmbrecht, died March 9 of cancer in Rochester, Minn.
The buy-back rate for the April 5 juvenile auction drops while the gross and median price increase; average off 5.4%.
Son of Bernardini purchased by Jess Jackson's Stonestreet Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- High-risk Gamble with Fiesolana Pays Off
- Drug Tests Help Protect Integrity of California Horse Racing
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Aktabantay Knocked Out of BC Juvenile Turf
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Asmussen Aims to Make Untapable Feel at Home
- Top Decile Under Radar for Juvenile Fillies