Owner Judy Helmbrecht, wife of Kentucky trainer Bill Helmbrecht, died March 9 of cancer in Rochester, Minn.
The buy-back rate for the April 5 juvenile auction drops while the gross and median price increase; average off 5.4%.
Son of Bernardini purchased by Jess Jackson's Stonestreet Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck