Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Joel Rosario has been named recipient of the 6th annual Bill Hartack Award, the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced March 25.
Officials of the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced Gulfstream Park will host the organization's annual event honoring the winning jockey of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Jockey Calvin Borel will receive the 2010 Bill Hartack Memorial Award at the Foundation's reception and award ceremony March 25.
Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will receive the inaugural Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation award at a ceremony at the Harrah's New Orleans Hotel March 12 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Coolmore Lexington: A Prep in Its Prime
- Bejarano Picks Up Derby Mount on Wildcat Red
- Takeout Just One Symptom of the Disease
- Divine Oath Heads Coolmore Lexington
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories