California Chrome's jockey and trainer, Victor Espinoza and Art Sherman, received the Hartack Award and the Neiman Award, respectively, at Santa Anita April 2.
Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Joel Rosario has been named recipient of the 6th annual Bill Hartack Award, the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced March 25.
Officials of the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced Gulfstream Park will host the organization's annual event honoring the winning jockey of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Jockey Calvin Borel will receive the 2010 Bill Hartack Memorial Award at the Foundation's reception and award ceremony March 25.
Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will receive the inaugural Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation award at a ceremony at the Harrah's New Orleans Hotel March 12 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Tamarando Retired, Will Stand at Harris Farms
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- UAE Derby Features Japan's Kentucky Derby Qualifier
- Strong U.S. contingent in Golden Shaheen
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale