Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Joel Rosario has been named recipient of the 6th annual Bill Hartack Award, the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced March 25.
Officials of the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced Gulfstream Park will host the organization's annual event honoring the winning jockey of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Jockey Calvin Borel will receive the 2010 Bill Hartack Memorial Award at the Foundation's reception and award ceremony March 25.
Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will receive the inaugural Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation award at a ceremony at the Harrah's New Orleans Hotel March 12 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Secret Circle Part of Salty Palos Verdes Cast
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Testa Rossi Makes Endeavour Return for Brown
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis