California Chrome's jockey and trainer, Victor Espinoza and Art Sherman, received the Hartack Award and the Neiman Award, respectively, at Santa Anita April 2.
Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Joel Rosario has been named recipient of the 6th annual Bill Hartack Award, the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced March 25.
Officials of the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced Gulfstream Park will host the organization's annual event honoring the winning jockey of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Jockey Calvin Borel will receive the 2010 Bill Hartack Memorial Award at the Foundation's reception and award ceremony March 25.
Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will receive the inaugural Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation award at a ceremony at the Harrah's New Orleans Hotel March 12 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts
- Trio Zips On OBS Spring Sale's Final Under Tack Day