Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Joel Rosario has been named recipient of the 6th annual Bill Hartack Award, the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced March 25.
Officials of the Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation announced Gulfstream Park will host the organization's annual event honoring the winning jockey of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Jockey Calvin Borel will receive the 2010 Bill Hartack Memorial Award at the Foundation's reception and award ceremony March 25.
Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will receive the inaugural Bill Hartack Charitable Foundation award at a ceremony at the Harrah's New Orleans Hotel March 12 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress