Bill Bridgen has stepped down from his full-time post as HorseRacing TV's network president, it was announced Feb. 10.
Lane's End Farm is the presenting sponsor of HorseRacing TV's six-day coverage of the 21st renewal of the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships from Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, TX, beginning Tuesday and continuing through Sunday.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Milestone Victory for Jockey Centeno
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well
- Del Mar Shifting Turf Races After Breakdowns
- Antipathy Convincing Winner in Muddy Shuvee
- Wicked Strong Gets Redemption in Jim Dandy