Bill Bridgen has stepped down from his full-time post as HorseRacing TV's network president, it was announced Feb. 10.
Lane's End Farm is the presenting sponsor of HorseRacing TV's six-day coverage of the 21st renewal of the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships from Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, TX, beginning Tuesday and continuing through Sunday.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic