The bloodstock market is not the only thing that has been healthy in Central Kentucky in 2004. So too has the real estate market.
Marshall Naify's Kentucky home sold at public auction Friday for $3,641,657. The 505 Farm and training center sold in three parcels to three owners.
Two men and a partnership each bought a part of the 416-acre nucleus that was Diane Perkins' Wimborne Farm, near Paris, Ky., on Friday. The total price of the three parcels was $1,167,566.
Most Popular Stories
- NYTHA Has Plan to Deal With Election Protest
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Canterbury Park Announces 2015 Stakes Slate
- Indiana Grand Reports Increased Wagering
- Bell to Head Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Court Decision Threatens Illinois Racing
- Aussie Sale Buyers Can Request Steroid Test
- 2014 Auctions Digest
- Newsmakers of 2014