The bloodstock market is not the only thing that has been healthy in Central Kentucky in 2004. So too has the real estate market.
Marshall Naify's Kentucky home sold at public auction Friday for $3,641,657. The 505 Farm and training center sold in three parcels to three owners.
Two men and a partnership each bought a part of the 416-acre nucleus that was Diane Perkins' Wimborne Farm, near Paris, Ky., on Friday. The total price of the three parcels was $1,167,566.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Officials: Penalty System Key Part of Program
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland