The New York Racing Association will employ a new system and betting terminals from AmTote International across a suite of platforms throughout its racetracks beginning Tuesday, Sept. 3.
Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Laurel Park and Pimlico Race Course, is considering seeking approval for a plan that would let handicappers bet on live racing from around the country using machines that have a lot of the appeal of slot machines.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race