The New York Racing Association will employ a new system and betting terminals from AmTote International across a suite of platforms throughout its racetracks beginning Tuesday, Sept. 3.
Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Laurel Park and Pimlico Race Course, is considering seeking approval for a plan that would let handicappers bet on live racing from around the country using machines that have a lot of the appeal of slot machines.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races