The New York Racing Association will employ a new system and betting terminals from AmTote International across a suite of platforms throughout its racetracks beginning Tuesday, Sept. 3.
Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Laurel Park and Pimlico Race Course, is considering seeking approval for a plan that would let handicappers bet on live racing from around the country using machines that have a lot of the appeal of slot machines.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Smile for Daddy
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Let the Breeders' Cup Handicapping Begin!