The New York Racing Association will employ a new system and betting terminals from AmTote International across a suite of platforms throughout its racetracks beginning Tuesday, Sept. 3.
Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Laurel Park and Pimlico Race Course, is considering seeking approval for a plan that would let handicappers bet on live racing from around the country using machines that have a lot of the appeal of slot machines.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- NYRA Privatization Bill Filed
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Belmont Fan Bash to Be Held June 9