The New York Racing Association will employ a new system and betting terminals from AmTote International across a suite of platforms throughout its racetracks beginning Tuesday, Sept. 3.
Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Laurel Park and Pimlico Race Course, is considering seeking approval for a plan that would let handicappers bet on live racing from around the country using machines that have a lot of the appeal of slot machines.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Filly First Winner for Line of David