The New York Racing Association will employ a new system and betting terminals from AmTote International across a suite of platforms throughout its racetracks beginning Tuesday, Sept. 3.
Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Laurel Park and Pimlico Race Course, is considering seeking approval for a plan that would let handicappers bet on live racing from around the country using machines that have a lot of the appeal of slot machines.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel