The first foal by champion Blame arrived Jan. 13 in Pennsylvania.
Favored Mrs. Lindsay looked beaten with a furlong left to run, but the group I-winning French invader fought back along the inside to overtake local hope Sealy Hill in the $1 million E.P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) while setting a course record on the Woodbine turf Oct. 21.
Under an inspired ride by Johnny Murtagh, Mrs. Lindsay shot to the front with a half-mile to run to easily capture the Prix Vermeille Lucien Barriere (Fr-I) at Longchamp Sept. 16.
Annie Edge, a graded stakes winner and dam of six homebred stakes winners for George Strawbridge, has been euthanized at Bettina Jenney's Derry Meeting Farm near Cochranville, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Hall of Fame Jockey Turcotte Out of Hospital
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Efforts Continue to Identify At-Risk Horses
- 'Quisqueyano' Aims for Graded Win in TX Mile
- Median Rises at OBS Spring Sale Opener
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington