Prairie Meadows will recognize 194 community betterment projects from the 2007 fiscal year budget at a noon hour luncheon to be held Jan. 31 at the events and conference center in Altoona. This year's recipients received more than $1.98 million to foster programs in education, human services, economic development, and the arts.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom