Prairie Meadows will recognize 194 community betterment projects from the 2007 fiscal year budget at a noon hour luncheon to be held Jan. 31 at the events and conference center in Altoona. This year's recipients received more than $1.98 million to foster programs in education, human services, economic development, and the arts.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution