Prairie Meadows will recognize 194 community betterment projects from the 2007 fiscal year budget at a noon hour luncheon to be held Jan. 31 at the events and conference center in Altoona. This year's recipients received more than $1.98 million to foster programs in education, human services, economic development, and the arts.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch