Mandy Pope switches roles from buyer to seller of million-dollar sales, selling a War Front--Betterbetterbetter filly for $1.45 million on opening day of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Shadwell Estate Co. bought a War Front filly for $1.45 million on day one of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Betterbetterbetter, the daughter of Galileo who was the $5.2 million sale-topper at the 2013 Fasig-Tipton November sale, foaled a bay filly by War Front Jan. 16 at Timber Town Farm near Lexington.
Technology letting consignors better pick their spots. read blog
Esther Marr gives us the results of the Fasig-Tipton November Sale where 24 Horses sold for $1 million or more. Fasig-Tipton President Boyd Browning talks about being blown away by the results tonight.
Big purchases by Mandy Pope and Borges Torrealba help raise Fasig-Tipton November median and gross.
Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation