Mandy Pope switches roles from buyer to seller of million-dollar sales, selling a War Front--Betterbetterbetter filly for $1.45 million on opening day of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Shadwell Estate Co. bought a War Front filly for $1.45 million on day one of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Betterbetterbetter, the daughter of Galileo who was the $5.2 million sale-topper at the 2013 Fasig-Tipton November sale, foaled a bay filly by War Front Jan. 16 at Timber Town Farm near Lexington.
Technology letting consignors better pick their spots. read blog
Esther Marr gives us the results of the Fasig-Tipton November Sale where 24 Horses sold for $1 million or more. Fasig-Tipton President Boyd Browning talks about being blown away by the results tonight.
Big purchases by Mandy Pope and Borges Torrealba help raise Fasig-Tipton November median and gross.
Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season