Mandy Pope switches roles from buyer to seller of million-dollar sales, selling a War Front--Betterbetterbetter filly for $1.45 million on opening day of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Shadwell Estate Co. bought a War Front filly for $1.45 million on day one of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Betterbetterbetter, the daughter of Galileo who was the $5.2 million sale-topper at the 2013 Fasig-Tipton November sale, foaled a bay filly by War Front Jan. 16 at Timber Town Farm near Lexington.
Technology letting consignors better pick their spots. read blog
Esther Marr gives us the results of the Fasig-Tipton November Sale where 24 Horses sold for $1 million or more. Fasig-Tipton President Boyd Browning talks about being blown away by the results tonight.
Big purchases by Mandy Pope and Borges Torrealba help raise Fasig-Tipton November median and gross.
Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rabada Strikes for Second Group I Win in SAf
- Exaggerator Gallops at Pimlico Race Course
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever