Scientific Games claims the lawsuit brought against the gaming company over the recent "quick-picks" wagering situation cannot be judged in the California federal court system, and its settlement with the California Horse Racing Board was an appropriate measure to satisfy damages caused by any "alleged" defect in its betting systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby