The California Horse Racing Board took steps toward new guidelines for medication violators, during its Oct. 22 meeting at Santa Anita Park that would prevent those violators from transferring horses to their employees.
A national conversation over the legality and viability of daily fantasy sports was at the forefront of the California Horse Racing Board session Oct. 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Regulators who believe advance deposit wagering companies are not paying their fair share to the industry squared off against ADW reps who noted that added taxation could slow the success of a growing portion of the industry.
Here's a fact: Some domestic advance deposit wagering outlets are openly offering cash rebates to customers that wager on California racing signals.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan