A program honoring trainer Mackenzie Miller will take place at the Lexington History Museum Oct. 2 at 7:30 p.m.
A special Man o' War exhibit is planned at the Lexington History Museum, in conjunction with the Best of the Bluegrass Festival that leads up to the April 10 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland. The exhibit "Man o' War: Lexington's First Superstar" offers a look into the life and legend of Man o' War, the Kentucky-bred champion who won 20 of 21 career starts. The exhibit opens April 6.
Krone to appear at Lone Star...Derby Museum announces new exhibits, gala plans...Keeneland promotions include Best of the Bluegrass week, double-header with Lexington Legends, and hat contest...George Strait headlines Breeders' Cup Gala...Butch Bramble injured at Turfway.
The Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) on April 10 is the racing highlight of the new "Best of the Bluegrass" festival that kicks off April 4 in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer