On paper, Kaleem Shah's May Day Rose looks to be the best of the bunch for Calder's Azalea Stakes (gr. III). The $150,000 event is the first of four graded stakes for the Summit of Speed.
Racing from the US, Canada, France, Japan and Turkey this week! View Slideshow
R Heat Lightning, a dominant winner last time out and one of the favorites for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), is the horse to beat in the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) on April 2.
E. Paul Robsham Stable's 3-year-old filly R Heat Lightning drilled a bullet half-mile in :47 3/4 at Gulfstream Park March 27 for her role as the likely favorite in the April 2 Gulfstream Park Oaks (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill