On paper, Kaleem Shah's May Day Rose looks to be the best of the bunch for Calder's Azalea Stakes (gr. III). The $150,000 event is the first of four graded stakes for the Summit of Speed.
Racing from the US, Canada, France, Japan and Turkey this week! View Slideshow
R Heat Lightning, a dominant winner last time out and one of the favorites for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), is the horse to beat in the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) on April 2.
E. Paul Robsham Stable's 3-year-old filly R Heat Lightning drilled a bullet half-mile in :47 3/4 at Gulfstream Park March 27 for her role as the likely favorite in the April 2 Gulfstream Park Oaks (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm