Noble Threewitt is remembered every day at the CTHF clinics where his "Noble" work continues. Read Blog
Friends and family of the late Noble and Beryl Threewitt are invited to a special tribute for them to be held in the Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park following the conclusion of the races Feb. 25.
Beryl Threewitt, wife of retired California trainer Noble Threewitt, died July 12 at age 98.
Like he has for the better part of eight decades, Noble Threewitt was enjoying the toasty warmth of his heated tack room at Barn 14 Friday morning. Despite the fact that he has only three horses, he was at the barn at 5 a.m., as usual, even though the countdown is on.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends