Noble Threewitt is remembered every day at the CTHF clinics where his "Noble" work continues. Read Blog
Friends and family of the late Noble and Beryl Threewitt are invited to a special tribute for them to be held in the Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park following the conclusion of the races Feb. 25.
Beryl Threewitt, wife of retired California trainer Noble Threewitt, died July 12 at age 98.
Like he has for the better part of eight decades, Noble Threewitt was enjoying the toasty warmth of his heated tack room at Barn 14 Friday morning. Despite the fact that he has only three horses, he was at the barn at 5 a.m., as usual, even though the countdown is on.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- OBS Yearling Sale Stays Steady on Final Day
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates
- Making a Case for Transparency
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field
- Keeneland Plans for Sale Activity During BC