Noble Threewitt is remembered every day at the CTHF clinics where his "Noble" work continues. Read Blog
Friends and family of the late Noble and Beryl Threewitt are invited to a special tribute for them to be held in the Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park following the conclusion of the races Feb. 25.
Beryl Threewitt, wife of retired California trainer Noble Threewitt, died July 12 at age 98.
Like he has for the better part of eight decades, Noble Threewitt was enjoying the toasty warmth of his heated tack room at Barn 14 Friday morning. Despite the fact that he has only three horses, he was at the barn at 5 a.m., as usual, even though the countdown is on.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan