Noble Threewitt is remembered every day at the CTHF clinics where his "Noble" work continues. Read Blog
Friends and family of the late Noble and Beryl Threewitt are invited to a special tribute for them to be held in the Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park following the conclusion of the races Feb. 25.
Beryl Threewitt, wife of retired California trainer Noble Threewitt, died July 12 at age 98.
Like he has for the better part of eight decades, Noble Threewitt was enjoying the toasty warmth of his heated tack room at Barn 14 Friday morning. Despite the fact that he has only three horses, he was at the barn at 5 a.m., as usual, even though the countdown is on.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Laoban Works Toward Preakness ... or Derby
- Former Trainer Luby Dies at 71