Noble Threewitt is remembered every day at the CTHF clinics where his "Noble" work continues. Read Blog
Friends and family of the late Noble and Beryl Threewitt are invited to a special tribute for them to be held in the Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park following the conclusion of the races Feb. 25.
Beryl Threewitt, wife of retired California trainer Noble Threewitt, died July 12 at age 98.
Like he has for the better part of eight decades, Noble Threewitt was enjoying the toasty warmth of his heated tack room at Barn 14 Friday morning. Despite the fact that he has only three horses, he was at the barn at 5 a.m., as usual, even though the countdown is on.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule