Aaman, a son of Dubai Destination, was the most expensive horse sold at 42,000 guineas ($69,671 in U.S. funds) during the fourth and final session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training auction Oct. 28 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Live Chat - Friday, June 5 at NOON EDT
- Catching Up With Better Than Honour
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day