A resilient book 1 of Tattersalls' October yearling sale finished with an average price of 121,515 guineas, just 5% down from last year, while the 85,000-guinea median rose 6%. The 49,821,000-guinea aggregate for the 410 horses sold (from 532 offered) Oct. 7-9 in England was down 23%, but the catalog was smaller than the 2007 edition.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow