With three juveniles bringing in excess of six figures, the Texas Thoroughbred Association’s sale of 2-year-olds in training April 4 soared over last year’s auction at Lone Star Park.
First-time starter Forte Feroce seized command at the quarter pole and romped to a clear win in the third race at Emerald Downs June 15, becoming the first winner for Texas-based freshman sire Grasshopper.
A Texas-bred filly by Valid Expectations turned in the fastest quarter-mile time March 30 at the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Texas 2-year-olds in training as sale.
5B Farm, Aiken Training Track, Benchmark Training Center, Brett Brinkman Training Inc, Campbll Farm, Derby Daze Farm, Double Infinity Ranch, Equine Aquatrack LLC, Webb Carroll Training Center Download Feature
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 355 horses for its 2007 Texas Two-Year-Olds in training sale at Lone Star Park, in Grand Prairie, on April 3. The sale will be held in a continuous, single session beginning at 10 a.m. The under-tack show, over the main track at Lone Star, will be held on Sunday, April 1, from 10 a.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Tapwrit Works Towards Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double
- Well-Placed Illuminant Shines in Monrovia
- Gormley Works for Possible Belmont Start