Still smarting from their most recent losses, Smiling Tiger and Amazombie will square off in a highly-competitive renewal of the $250,000 Triple Bend Handicap (gr. I) at Hollywood Park July 2.
Favored Bench Points, charging from last in upper stretch, nosed Runflatout in a terrific finish to the Lazaro Berrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) at Hollywood Park May 15.
Triple Crown aspirations cast aside in a decisive loss in the San Felipe Stakes (gr. II) in March, Runflatout makes his return to action in the $100,000 Lazaro Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) at Hollywood Park May 15.
With morning-line favorite Premier Pegasus scratched from the 2011 Santa Anita Derby, is it now anybody's race? Will Silver Medallion take to the dirt? Is it time for another surprise? Predict the Order
San Felipe winner and morning line favorite Premier Pegasus, owned and trainer by Myung Kwon Cho, is out due to a hairline fracture.
Premier Pegasus, Jaycito, and Bench Points had strong works April 3 in preparation for the Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) April 9.
Premier Pegasus provided a clear leader for the previously wide open 3-year-old division on the West Coast with his smashing 7 3/4-length romp in the $250,000 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II) March 12 at Santa Anita.
Who will win the 2011 San Felipe? Will it be one of the grade I winners, Comma to the Top or Jaycito? Will it be a recent maiden winner like Runflatout or Alberatti? Predict the Order
Two grade I winners are in the lineup for the $250,000 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II) March 12 at Santa Anita, but a ridgling son of Flatter making his first start against winners figures to draw plenty of attention as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced