Mount Joy Stable's 4-year-old Florida homebred Smooth Air, winner of the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Handicap (gr. II) in his most recent outing Mar. 14, will likely make his next start in the $300,000 Texas Mile (gr. III) at Lone Star Park Apr. 25, according to trainer Ben Stutts Jr.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet