Mount Joy Stable's 4-year-old Florida homebred Smooth Air, winner of the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Handicap (gr. II) in his most recent outing Mar. 14, will likely make his next start in the $300,000 Texas Mile (gr. III) at Lone Star Park Apr. 25, according to trainer Ben Stutts Jr.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- AUS Breeders Mull Legal Action Over New Rules
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires