Mount Joy Stable's 4-year-old Florida homebred Smooth Air, winner of the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Handicap (gr. II) in his most recent outing Mar. 14, will likely make his next start in the $300,000 Texas Mile (gr. III) at Lone Star Park Apr. 25, according to trainer Ben Stutts Jr.
Most Popular Stories
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute