Longshot Governor's Pride shot to the lead and stayed in front the whole way to capture the $50,000 Ben Cohen Stakes, contested at five furlongs on the grass at Pimlico Race Course Saturday.
Zelda Cohen, whose late husband Ben Cohen owned Pimlico with his brother Herman, died Jan. 24
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Delaware, Horsemen Hope to Pay Late Purses
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History