Longshot Governor's Pride shot to the lead and stayed in front the whole way to capture the $50,000 Ben Cohen Stakes, contested at five furlongs on the grass at Pimlico Race Course Saturday.
Zelda Cohen, whose late husband Ben Cohen owned Pimlico with his brother Herman, died Jan. 24
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Plumptre Leaving Godolphin Australia Position
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell