Longshot Governor's Pride shot to the lead and stayed in front the whole way to capture the $50,000 Ben Cohen Stakes, contested at five furlongs on the grass at Pimlico Race Course Saturday.
Zelda Cohen, whose late husband Ben Cohen owned Pimlico with his brother Herman, died Jan. 24
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies