Longshot Governor's Pride shot to the lead and stayed in front the whole way to capture the $50,000 Ben Cohen Stakes, contested at five furlongs on the grass at Pimlico Race Course Saturday.
Zelda Cohen, whose late husband Ben Cohen owned Pimlico with his brother Herman, died Jan. 24
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic