Sam and Jeri Knighton's Request For Parole, winner of the John Battaglia Memorial and fifth in the Kentucky Derby, will not run in the Belmont Stakes, after trainer Steve Margolis discovered the beginnings of a stress fracture in the colt's left front leg.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- JRHA Releases Select Sale Catalog
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000