Grade I winner Molly Morgan sold for $1.35 million to Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 1 in Lexington
Mares reported in foal to first-year stallions Warrior's Reward, Line of David, and Temple City.
A young mare by Gold Legend, in foal to Bernstein, was the only lot to bring six figures Nov. 13, another session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale that saw a significant decline in business.
The first payments in Fayette County's Purchase of Development Rights program (PDR) include owners of three Thoroughbred Farms.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- OBS April First Session Soars