Grade I winner Molly Morgan sold for $1.35 million to Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 1 in Lexington
Mares reported in foal to first-year stallions Warrior's Reward, Line of David, and Temple City.
A young mare by Gold Legend, in foal to Bernstein, was the only lot to bring six figures Nov. 13, another session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale that saw a significant decline in business.
The first payments in Fayette County's Purchase of Development Rights program (PDR) include owners of three Thoroughbred Farms.
Most Popular Stories
- McCraken to Miss Tampa Bay Derby With Ankle Strain
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 28, 2017
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Favorable Reviews of Fasig-Tipton Under Tack Show
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Honorable Duty Latest Big Winner for Walsh
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death