Grade I winner Molly Morgan sold for $1.35 million to Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 1 in Lexington
Mares reported in foal to first-year stallions Warrior's Reward, Line of David, and Temple City.
A young mare by Gold Legend, in foal to Bernstein, was the only lot to bring six figures Nov. 13, another session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale that saw a significant decline in business.
The first payments in Fayette County's Purchase of Development Rights program (PDR) include owners of three Thoroughbred Farms.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin