Mares reported in foal to first-year stallions Warrior's Reward, Line of David, and Temple City.
A young mare by Gold Legend, in foal to Bernstein, was the only lot to bring six figures Nov. 13, another session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale that saw a significant decline in business.
The first payments in Fayette County's Purchase of Development Rights program (PDR) include owners of three Thoroughbred Farms.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- Average of 16 Million Viewed KY Derby on NBC
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special
- Solid Gains in Economic Indicators for April
- Former NBA Chief to Speak at Conference
- Kentucky Derby Horse-By-Horse Recap
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17