Tickets for the Belmont Stakes Racing Festival will go on sale at 10:00 a.m. ET Feb. 23. All reserved seating, premium dining options, and admission to the grounds will be available through Ticketmaster.
The New York Racing Association released its stakes schedule Dec. 26 for the 2015 spring/summer meet at Belmont Park, featuring 60 stakes races worth $18.55 million throughout the course of the 59-day meet.
Optimism was evident May 28 as the board of directors of the New York Racing Association heard Chris Kay, president and CEO, detail several improvements customers can expect on what could be an historic Belmont Stakes day.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland Simulcast Operations to Red Mile
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Powers, Billy Kelly Selected for Hall of Fame
- Goo Goo Dolls to Perform Belmont Weekend
- 1995 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Williamson Joins American Horse Council Staff
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Inglis Reports Productive Four-Day Auction
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77