The three-day Inglis Australian Easter broodmare sale concluded April 18 with a half sister to 2012 Emirates Airline Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Monterosso selling for the final day's top price of Aus$180,000 (185,503).
Liberty Rose, a stakes-winning daughter of Royal Academy, brought Aus$155,000 ($102,911 in U.S. funds) Wednesday to top the final session of William Inglis & Son's June weanling and Thoroughbred sale at Oaklands in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Nyquist to Work in Afternoon at Santa Anita