The three-day Inglis Australian Easter broodmare sale concluded April 18 with a half sister to 2012 Emirates Airline Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Monterosso selling for the final day's top price of Aus$180,000 (185,503).
Liberty Rose, a stakes-winning daughter of Royal Academy, brought Aus$155,000 ($102,911 in U.S. funds) Wednesday to top the final session of William Inglis & Son's June weanling and Thoroughbred sale at Oaklands in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19