The three-day Inglis Australian Easter broodmare sale concluded April 18 with a half sister to 2012 Emirates Airline Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Monterosso selling for the final day's top price of Aus$180,000 (185,503).
Liberty Rose, a stakes-winning daughter of Royal Academy, brought Aus$155,000 ($102,911 in U.S. funds) Wednesday to top the final session of William Inglis & Son's June weanling and Thoroughbred sale at Oaklands in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Royal Posse Defends Title in Claiming Crown