The three-day Inglis Australian Easter broodmare sale concluded April 18 with a half sister to 2012 Emirates Airline Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Monterosso selling for the final day's top price of Aus$180,000 (185,503).
Liberty Rose, a stakes-winning daughter of Royal Academy, brought Aus$155,000 ($102,911 in U.S. funds) Wednesday to top the final session of William Inglis & Son's June weanling and Thoroughbred sale at Oaklands in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood