An original watercolor painted by Penny Chenery, whose Meadow Stable raced Secretariat and Riva Ridge, will be auctioned at the Belmont Bash on June 3.
VIP packages to the 2010 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) and Breeders' Cup World Championships will be among the featured auction items at the June 3 Belmont Bash.
The Belmont Bash, hosted by the New York Racing Association, and The Jockey Club, will be held June 4 at The Clubhouse at Meadowbrook Pointe in Westbury, N.Y.
The Belmont Bash, hosted by the New York Racing Association and The Jockey Club, will be held June 8 at the historic Hudson Theatre at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City. The Bash once again will benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
With this year's Belmont Bash located at the Hard Rock Café in New York City (on Thursday, June 8), it's only appropriate that the live auction during the event feature several music-related items.
The charity event formerly known as the Belmont Ball and the Belmont Celebration will have a new name, a new location, and a new entertainment format June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Ohio Steps Up in American Stakes
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer