An original watercolor painted by Penny Chenery, whose Meadow Stable raced Secretariat and Riva Ridge, will be auctioned at the Belmont Bash on June 3.
VIP packages to the 2010 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) and Breeders' Cup World Championships will be among the featured auction items at the June 3 Belmont Bash.
The Belmont Bash, hosted by the New York Racing Association, and The Jockey Club, will be held June 4 at The Clubhouse at Meadowbrook Pointe in Westbury, N.Y.
The Belmont Bash, hosted by the New York Racing Association and The Jockey Club, will be held June 8 at the historic Hudson Theatre at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City. The Bash once again will benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
With this year's Belmont Bash located at the Hard Rock Café in New York City (on Thursday, June 8), it's only appropriate that the live auction during the event feature several music-related items.
The charity event formerly known as the Belmont Ball and the Belmont Celebration will have a new name, a new location, and a new entertainment format June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses