The charity event formerly known as the Belmont Ball and the Belmont Celebration will have a new name, a new location, and a new entertainment format June 8.
The Belmont Ball, hosted by the New York Racing Association on June 5 at Belmont Park, raised more than $175,000 for the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation. The black-tie event this year honored internationally renowned equine artist Richard Stone Reeves and also paid tribute to Affirmed on the 25th anniversary of his Triple Crown triumph.
Richard Stone Reeves, the international equine artist, and Affirmed, the 1978 Triple Crown winner, will be honored at the Belmont Ball at Belmont Park on June 5.
The Belmont Ball, hosted by the New York Racing Association on June 6 at Belmont Park, raised more than $150,000 for the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
A clubhouse box with six seats on the finish line will be auctioned off at the annual Belmont Ball Thursday, June 6 at Belmont Park. The ball will feature a live auction with eight other items. Proceeds
from the event will benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn
- Graham, Amoss, Moss Take FG Meet Titles