Trainer Paul Messara will take the position of manager at Arrowfield Stud in Scone, New South Wales, Australia beginning Aug. 1, it was announced July 25.
The select session of the Inglis Australian Weanling Sale in Sydney on June 24 posted a 44% increase in average, with Aust$4,840,500 traded during the opening select session.
A colt by Exceed and Excel topped the second session of the Magic Millions national weanling sale on Australia's Gold Coast Wednesday.
The Inglis Premier Yearling Sale in Victoria, Australia, is always seen as the main preliminary event on the under card to the April Easter Yearling Sale, also conducted by Inglis. If day one of Premier was a precursor of things to come, Easter should be mind blowing.
Most Popular Stories
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- Dortmund Stands Out in Los Alamitos Futurity