Trainer Paul Messara will take the position of manager at Arrowfield Stud in Scone, New South Wales, Australia beginning Aug. 1, it was announced July 25.
The select session of the Inglis Australian Weanling Sale in Sydney on June 24 posted a 44% increase in average, with Aust$4,840,500 traded during the opening select session.
A colt by Exceed and Excel topped the second session of the Magic Millions national weanling sale on Australia's Gold Coast Wednesday.
The Inglis Premier Yearling Sale in Victoria, Australia, is always seen as the main preliminary event on the under card to the April Easter Yearling Sale, also conducted by Inglis. If day one of Premier was a precursor of things to come, Easter should be mind blowing.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth