Trainer Paul Messara will take the position of manager at Arrowfield Stud in Scone, New South Wales, Australia beginning Aug. 1, it was announced July 25.
The select session of the Inglis Australian Weanling Sale in Sydney on June 24 posted a 44% increase in average, with Aust$4,840,500 traded during the opening select session.
A colt by Exceed and Excel topped the second session of the Magic Millions national weanling sale on Australia's Gold Coast Wednesday.
The Inglis Premier Yearling Sale in Victoria, Australia, is always seen as the main preliminary event on the under card to the April Easter Yearling Sale, also conducted by Inglis. If day one of Premier was a precursor of things to come, Easter should be mind blowing.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- New H-2B Visa Program Rules Released
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special
- Average of 16 Million Viewed KY Derby on NBC
- U.S. Rep. Marean Joins AHC Board of Trustees
- Solid Gains in Economic Indicators for April