Teddy's Promise, upset winner of the La Brea Stakes (gr. I) last month, puts her three-race victory streak on the line in the $300,000 Santa Monica Stakes (gr. I) at Santa Anita Jan. 28.
Probable Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) favorite Blind Luck drew post 5 during the official post position draw at Churchill Downs April 27.
Two Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) hopefuls turned in workouts at Keeneland and Lone Star Park April 16. While It's Tea Time breezed four furlongs in :49 flat at Keeneland, Bella Diamante covered five furlongs in :59 4/5 at Lone Star.
Decelerator, winner of the Marsha Washington Stakes as the favorite one month ago, battles Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) runner-up Beautician in the $125,000 Honeybee Stakes at Oaklawn Park March 13.
New York shipper Quiet Temper broke her maiden in style when she crushed the field in the $500,000 Boyd Gaming's Delta Princess Stakes Powered by Youbet.com (gr. III) on a sloppy track at snow-pelted Delta Downs on Dec. 4.
Tom, Evan, and Les Instone of twinspires.com/brisnet preview the Boyd Gaming's Delta Jackpot Stakes (gr. III) on Friday, December 4. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win