Teddy's Promise, upset winner of the La Brea Stakes (gr. I) last month, puts her three-race victory streak on the line in the $300,000 Santa Monica Stakes (gr. I) at Santa Anita Jan. 28.
Probable Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) favorite Blind Luck drew post 5 during the official post position draw at Churchill Downs April 27.
Two Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) hopefuls turned in workouts at Keeneland and Lone Star Park April 16. While It's Tea Time breezed four furlongs in :49 flat at Keeneland, Bella Diamante covered five furlongs in :59 4/5 at Lone Star.
Decelerator, winner of the Marsha Washington Stakes as the favorite one month ago, battles Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) runner-up Beautician in the $125,000 Honeybee Stakes at Oaklawn Park March 13.
New York shipper Quiet Temper broke her maiden in style when she crushed the field in the $500,000 Boyd Gaming's Delta Princess Stakes Powered by Youbet.com (gr. III) on a sloppy track at snow-pelted Delta Downs on Dec. 4.
Tom, Evan, and Les Instone of twinspires.com/brisnet preview the Boyd Gaming's Delta Jackpot Stakes (gr. III) on Friday, December 4. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Haskin: Bronwen Healy's American Adventure
- World Approval, Night Prowler Seeking 'Fame'
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut