Trainer Darrell Vienna's California-bred sprinters Disturbingthepeace and Echo Eddie finished 13th and 17th, respectively, in Sunday's $1.435-million Takamatsunomiya Kinen on the turf at Chukyo racecourse in Japan.
Equaling the famous haul of three wins in the Hong Kong International Races last year might be a tall order, but the connections of the quintet of Japanese contenders for this year's Hong Kong races are more than hopeful of at least one race going for export across the East China Sea.
The Sunday Silence-sired filly Believe extended her winning streak to four and notched her first grade I win with a victory in the $1,464,131 Sprinters Stakes at Niigata Racecourse Sept. 29.
The Sunday Silence-sired filly Believe extended her winning streak to four and notched her first grade I win with a victory in the Sprinters Stakes at Niigata Racecourse Sept. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC