Doncaster's two-part St Leger festival sale concluded Sept. 11 with figures below those of the 2007 numbers.
The 2008 Goffs' February Sale concluded Thursday with steep declines in total and average prices when compared with the same sale in 2007.
Two of Europe's major bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of the UK, and Goffs of Ireland, have merged.
Two of Europe's premier bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland, are involved in discussions which could lead to a merger.
Discussions could lead to the merger of Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland.
Doncaster Bloodstock Sales, Britain's second biggest bloodstock auctioneers, has at last, after five frustrating years, been able to finalize plans for its future in the town of the same name.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000
- OBS April First Session Soars
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo