Doncaster's two-part St Leger festival sale concluded Sept. 11 with figures below those of the 2007 numbers.
The 2008 Goffs' February Sale concluded Thursday with steep declines in total and average prices when compared with the same sale in 2007.
Two of Europe's major bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of the UK, and Goffs of Ireland, have merged.
Two of Europe's premier bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland, are involved in discussions which could lead to a merger.
Discussions could lead to the merger of Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland.
Doncaster Bloodstock Sales, Britain's second biggest bloodstock auctioneers, has at last, after five frustrating years, been able to finalize plans for its future in the town of the same name.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double