Doncaster's two-part St Leger festival sale concluded Sept. 11 with figures below those of the 2007 numbers.
The 2008 Goffs' February Sale concluded Thursday with steep declines in total and average prices when compared with the same sale in 2007.
Two of Europe's major bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of the UK, and Goffs of Ireland, have merged.
Two of Europe's premier bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland, are involved in discussions which could lead to a merger.
Discussions could lead to the merger of Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland.
Doncaster Bloodstock Sales, Britain's second biggest bloodstock auctioneers, has at last, after five frustrating years, been able to finalize plans for its future in the town of the same name.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes