Doncaster's two-part St Leger festival sale concluded Sept. 11 with figures below those of the 2007 numbers.
The 2008 Goffs' February Sale concluded Thursday with steep declines in total and average prices when compared with the same sale in 2007.
Two of Europe's major bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of the UK, and Goffs of Ireland, have merged.
Two of Europe's premier bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland, are involved in discussions which could lead to a merger.
Discussions could lead to the merger of Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland.
Doncaster Bloodstock Sales, Britain's second biggest bloodstock auctioneers, has at last, after five frustrating years, been able to finalize plans for its future in the town of the same name.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze