Doncaster's two-part St Leger festival sale concluded Sept. 11 with figures below those of the 2007 numbers.
The 2008 Goffs' February Sale concluded Thursday with steep declines in total and average prices when compared with the same sale in 2007.
Two of Europe's major bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of the UK, and Goffs of Ireland, have merged.
Two of Europe's premier bloodstock auction companies, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland, are involved in discussions which could lead to a merger.
Discussions could lead to the merger of Doncaster Bloodstock Sales of England and Goffs of Ireland.
Doncaster Bloodstock Sales, Britain's second biggest bloodstock auctioneers, has at last, after five frustrating years, been able to finalize plans for its future in the town of the same name.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race