Bedouin Bloodstock-consigned Bryan's Jewel commanded a session-leading $580,000 in mid-afternoon Nov. 10 during the first session of Book 2 of the Keeneland November sale.
Keeneland's 12-day November breeding stock auction's opening session, topped by DATTT Farm's $2.2 million purchase of Hard Not to Like, saw across-the-board increases Nov. 2 but also a higher buyback rate.
The first two hours of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale see figures on par with last year's final numbers. A filly by Quality Road selling for $300,000 highlights the early going.
Average and median increased Nov. 8 at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale's fifth session, where a robust but select market continued into Book 3.
Keeneland November's third session, topped by $410,000 paid for a mare by Dixie Union, benefits from aggressive domestic bidding.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set