Hall of Fame jockey Eddie Delahoussaye will be the featured guest on HorseRacing TV's next edition of "Across The Board" on June 27 at 8 p.m. ET.
A Forest Camp colt was among the fastest workers Sunday at Fairplex Park during the second and final under tack show for the Barretts March select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
HorseRacing TV will bring its viewers international world-class turf racing with live coverage of the $2.5 million Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, along with the entire card from Longchamp Race Course in Paris Oct. 1.
Racing fans will be treated to a unique, behind-the-scenes look at Thoroughbred racing when HorseRacing TV presents the documentary, "On The Muscle," in a three-part series, beginning on Feb. 28 at 5 p.m. ET.
Becky Witzman, assistant trainer for Richard Mandella for the past 6 ½ years, has joined HorseRacingTV as an analyst.
Hall of Fame trainer Richard Mandella continued his dominance in the Native Diver Handicap when Olmodavor won the grade III race Saturday. The win by the Wertheimer Farm homebred marked a record seventh Native Diver win for Mandella.
Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I) winner Milwaukee Brew was doing well, but running a slight fever the day after his historic repeat victory in the $1 million race, trainer Bobby Frankel reported Sunday morning. However, the conditioner wasn't too concerned about the 6-year-old son of Wild Again missing much training.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park