Chuck Zacney purchases a Curlin colt and an Uncle Mo filly to top the Oct. 4 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic yearling sale. The auction sees increases in gross and average price and a remarkably low RNA rate.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling auction got a new top price just before 1 p.m. (EDT) Oct. 6 when a Not For Love colt sold for $120,000 to Samantha Siegel of Jay Em Ess Stable during the sale's second session in Maryland. The previous high -- $117,000 for a Malibu Moon -- Two Chimneys colt -- came during the opening session Oct. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- McCraken to Miss Tampa Bay Derby With Ankle Strain
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 28, 2017
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Favorable Reviews of Fasig-Tipton Under Tack Show
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Honorable Duty Latest Big Winner for Walsh
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death