Chuck Zacney purchases a Curlin colt and an Uncle Mo filly to top the Oct. 4 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic yearling sale. The auction sees increases in gross and average price and a remarkably low RNA rate.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling auction got a new top price just before 1 p.m. (EDT) Oct. 6 when a Not For Love colt sold for $120,000 to Samantha Siegel of Jay Em Ess Stable during the sale's second session in Maryland. The previous high -- $117,000 for a Malibu Moon -- Two Chimneys colt -- came during the opening session Oct. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop