Hat Trick, a Japanese record-setting champion miler by Sunday Silence, will stand the Southern Hemisphere at Independent Stallions Victoria in Nagambie, Australia.
Attorneys for the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority and Patrick Biancone appeared before a Circuit Court judge May 14 and presented their arguments in the latest saga involving the controversial trainer.
Wildcat Bettie B, one of the top sprinting fillies of last year, has been retired. She exited racing with a triumph in the Aug. 11 Xtra Heat Stakes at Delaware Park for Michael Pressley's Oasis Racing Stable.
- By Ron Mitchell
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority has looked into the information provided by trainer Patrick Biancone on his license applications from 2004 through 2007, but at this time there is insufficient reason to further investigate the matter, according to state senior steward John Veitch.
Grade I winner Harlan's Holiday was represented by his first winner when his son Holidaze won June 6 at Monmouth Park
Dick Becker, who proved instrumental in Ak-Sar-Ben's success in the 1970s and early '80s, died Jan. 7 at an Omaha, Neb., nursing home after a long illness.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again