Hat Trick, a Japanese record-setting champion miler by Sunday Silence, will stand the Southern Hemisphere at Independent Stallions Victoria in Nagambie, Australia.
Attorneys for the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority and Patrick Biancone appeared before a Circuit Court judge May 14 and presented their arguments in the latest saga involving the controversial trainer.
Wildcat Bettie B, one of the top sprinting fillies of last year, has been retired. She exited racing with a triumph in the Aug. 11 Xtra Heat Stakes at Delaware Park for Michael Pressley's Oasis Racing Stable.
- By Ron Mitchell
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority has looked into the information provided by trainer Patrick Biancone on his license applications from 2004 through 2007, but at this time there is insufficient reason to further investigate the matter, according to state senior steward John Veitch.
Grade I winner Harlan's Holiday was represented by his first winner when his son Holidaze won June 6 at Monmouth Park
Dick Becker, who proved instrumental in Ak-Sar-Ben's success in the 1970s and early '80s, died Jan. 7 at an Omaha, Neb., nursing home after a long illness.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill