Irish sales company Goffs is to handle Wildenstein Stables' dispersal of 110 horses, to be offered by The Castlebridge Consignment during the Goffs Orby and November sales.
The final day of Newmarket's Cambridgeshire Festival Sept. 29 is anchored by a pair of group I races and a group II event that kick-starts a new points-based system to determine the field for the 2013 Kentucky Derby.
Valyra, part of a three-horse entry owned by the Aga Khan, got up in the final strides to capture the Prix de Diane-Longines (French Oaks, Fr-I) by three-quarters of a length at Chantilly June 17.
Beauty Parlour justified her favoritism when she held off the challenge of Up to win the Poule d'Essai des Pouliches (French One Thousand Guineas, Fr-I) at Longchamp May 13.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Forever Unbridled Heads Cast for Beldame
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry