More than $1.3 million in purses are up for grabs Saturday and the best California-breds will duel it out over an entire day at Hollywood Park as part of the Citibank Gold Rush V program. A total of 100 horses were entered for the 10-race card, which is headlined by the $250,000 Citibank Snow Chief Stakes, a nine-furlong main track event for sophomores.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt