Carpe Diem, whose $1.6 million sale price was the co-highest at the Ocala Breeders' Sale Co. March sale of selected 2-year-olds in training, led all the way to win his career debut Sept. 1 at Saratoga Race Course.
While the eighth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale may have not had as many six-figure fireworks as last week's sessions, there were still plenty of buyers for quality horses.
Mr. Greeley offspring are among yearlings that buyers and consignors believe could sell well.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- Breeders' Cup Ticket Sales Begin Online
- 'Chrome' Eyes BC Classic, Bayern Has Options
- Beholder Fires Bullet for Zenyatta Defense
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute