Carpe Diem, whose $1.6 million sale price was the co-highest at the Ocala Breeders' Sale Co. March sale of selected 2-year-olds in training, led all the way to win his career debut Sept. 1 at Saratoga Race Course.
While the eighth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale may have not had as many six-figure fireworks as last week's sessions, there were still plenty of buyers for quality horses.
Mr. Greeley offspring are among yearlings that buyers and consignors believe could sell well.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger
- Keeneland September Yearling Sale Wrap 2014