Sunday's $777,6000 Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques le Marois at Deauville will award an automatic berth into the November 2 Breeders' Cup Mile at Santa Anita.
If the first three Breeders' Cup Challenge races were any indication, the road to the 29th Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita (NBC 8-9 p.m. ET) is going to be one fun ride.
First off, before we get to the Uncle Mo and Stay Thirsty works, let's at least acknowledge both colts for getting this far. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- America's Galileo
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont