Sunday's $777,6000 Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques le Marois at Deauville will award an automatic berth into the November 2 Breeders' Cup Mile at Santa Anita.
If the first three Breeders' Cup Challenge races were any indication, the road to the 29th Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita (NBC 8-9 p.m. ET) is going to be one fun ride.
First off, before we get to the Uncle Mo and Stay Thirsty works, let's at least acknowledge both colts for getting this far. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares