Sunday's $777,6000 Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques le Marois at Deauville will award an automatic berth into the November 2 Breeders' Cup Mile at Santa Anita.
If the first three Breeders' Cup Challenge races were any indication, the road to the 29th Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita (NBC 8-9 p.m. ET) is going to be one fun ride.
First off, before we get to the Uncle Mo and Stay Thirsty works, let's at least acknowledge both colts for getting this far. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Daddy Does Best
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role