Well-regarded maiden Rebranded came through in the clutch to win the $104,800 Riley Allison Futurity as the favorite Dec. 22 at Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
Toll Taker can lose her "inconsistent" tag when the 3-year-old filly heads to the post in Sunday's $200,000 Monmouth Park Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III).
Three talented fillies separated by less than three lengths in last month's grade I Mother Goose will be back at it again in Saturday's 89th running of the grade I, $500,000 Coaching Club American Oaks at 1 1/4 miles at Belmont Park.
Grade I winner Sis City will return to action Saturday in the $500,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park, where she will face seven divisional rivals, including stakes winners Round Pond and Dance Away Capote.
Most Popular Stories
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Aktabantay Knocked Out of BC Juvenile Turf
- Asmussen Aims to Make Untapable Feel at Home
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- TimeformUS Breeders' Cup Preview: Distaff
- Top Decile Under Radar for Juvenile Fillies
- Northern Cal Trainers On Cup's Center Stage