Well-regarded maiden Rebranded came through in the clutch to win the $104,800 Riley Allison Futurity as the favorite Dec. 22 at Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
Toll Taker can lose her "inconsistent" tag when the 3-year-old filly heads to the post in Sunday's $200,000 Monmouth Park Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III).
Three talented fillies separated by less than three lengths in last month's grade I Mother Goose will be back at it again in Saturday's 89th running of the grade I, $500,000 Coaching Club American Oaks at 1 1/4 miles at Belmont Park.
Grade I winner Sis City will return to action Saturday in the $500,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park, where she will face seven divisional rivals, including stakes winners Round Pond and Dance Away Capote.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic