Well-regarded maiden Rebranded came through in the clutch to win the $104,800 Riley Allison Futurity as the favorite Dec. 22 at Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
Toll Taker can lose her "inconsistent" tag when the 3-year-old filly heads to the post in Sunday's $200,000 Monmouth Park Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III).
Three talented fillies separated by less than three lengths in last month's grade I Mother Goose will be back at it again in Saturday's 89th running of the grade I, $500,000 Coaching Club American Oaks at 1 1/4 miles at Belmont Park.
Grade I winner Sis City will return to action Saturday in the $500,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park, where she will face seven divisional rivals, including stakes winners Round Pond and Dance Away Capote.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas