Juddmonte Farms' progressive Flintshire was a convincing winner of the Juddmonte Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I) July 13 at Longchamp while becoming a horse to watch for the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I).
Ruler of The World stormed to victory in the Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1, giving trainer Aidan O'Brien a fourth win in the classic as previously unbeaten favorite Dawn Approach failed to stay and finished last.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach will have 11 challengers as the favorite for the 234th Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach leads 24 colts going forward in the 2013 Investec Derby (Eng-I), the premier classic run at Epsom Downs June 1.
Coolmore and partners' Battle of Marengo scored easily over three opponents in the Juddmonte Beresford Stakes (Ire-II) for 2-year-olds on Sept. 30 at the Curragh, providing trainer Aidan O'Brien with a 12th win in the race.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien has two runners for Sept. 30 Juddmonte Beresford Stakes (Ire-II) at the Curragh, including favorite Battle of Marengo, as he seeks to win the race for the 12th time.
Most Popular Stories
- Toast of New York Out of Dubai World Cup
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- California Chrome 'Tight Enough' for Dubai
- Ike Walker Rules South Mississippi at FG
- American Pharoah Adds Another Bullet Work
- At Santa Anita, Prat Delivers at a Price
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Belardo, Hootenanny Among Guineas Nominees
- That Handicapping Show: Santa Anita Handicap
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia