Juddmonte Farms' progressive Flintshire was a convincing winner of the Juddmonte Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I) July 13 at Longchamp while becoming a horse to watch for the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I).
Ruler of The World stormed to victory in the Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1, giving trainer Aidan O'Brien a fourth win in the classic as previously unbeaten favorite Dawn Approach failed to stay and finished last.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach will have 11 challengers as the favorite for the 234th Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach leads 24 colts going forward in the 2013 Investec Derby (Eng-I), the premier classic run at Epsom Downs June 1.
Coolmore and partners' Battle of Marengo scored easily over three opponents in the Juddmonte Beresford Stakes (Ire-II) for 2-year-olds on Sept. 30 at the Curragh, providing trainer Aidan O'Brien with a 12th win in the race.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien has two runners for Sept. 30 Juddmonte Beresford Stakes (Ire-II) at the Curragh, including favorite Battle of Marengo, as he seeks to win the race for the 12th time.
Most Popular Stories
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Relaxed Debuts Helped Brody's Cause, Creator
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro