Arthur I. Appleton's Icy Atlantic tops the $200,000 Caesar Rodney Stakes, a 1 1/8-mile turf test that drew 12 entries to Delaware Park Sunday.
Arthur I. Appleton's Icy Atlantic tops the field for the $200,000 Caesar Rodney Stakes, a 1 1/8-mile turf test that drew 12 entries to Delaware Park Sunday.
The $300,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (Grade I) is the headline event of Saturday's "Fall Festival of Racing" at Laurel Park, but the day also features seven additional stakes races. A total of 132 horses are entered in the 10-race card, including 107 in the added money races.
Trainer John Sadler and jockey Garrett Gomez of California will team with C R K Stable's hard-luck horse We All Love Aleyna in the $150,000 Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Belmont Park Sunday.
Cheveley Park Farm's Battle Chant slipped between horses straightening away for home and bounded to victory Saturday the $150,000 John D. Schapiro Memorial Breeders' Cup on the turf at Laurel Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys