Arthur I. Appleton's Icy Atlantic tops the $200,000 Caesar Rodney Stakes, a 1 1/8-mile turf test that drew 12 entries to Delaware Park Sunday.
Arthur I. Appleton's Icy Atlantic tops the field for the $200,000 Caesar Rodney Stakes, a 1 1/8-mile turf test that drew 12 entries to Delaware Park Sunday.
The $300,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (Grade I) is the headline event of Saturday's "Fall Festival of Racing" at Laurel Park, but the day also features seven additional stakes races. A total of 132 horses are entered in the 10-race card, including 107 in the added money races.
Trainer John Sadler and jockey Garrett Gomez of California will team with C R K Stable's hard-luck horse We All Love Aleyna in the $150,000 Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Belmont Park Sunday.
Cheveley Park Farm's Battle Chant slipped between horses straightening away for home and bounded to victory Saturday the $150,000 John D. Schapiro Memorial Breeders' Cup on the turf at Laurel Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry