Opportunities for surprises should be plentiful with five European contenders rounding out a full field of 2-year-old turf fillies for the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park Nov. 24.Not so, says Xavier Nakkachdji, French trainer for California owner B. Wayne Hughes who enters the lightly raced Macellya.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch