Racing Australia and Thoroughbred Breeders Australia, at odds for months over controversial new rules that bring breeders under racing administrators, have been working together and amended regulations pertaining to breeders and foal owners.
Sydney businessman and former bookmaker Bruce McHugh's efforts to overturn Australia's ban on artificial insemination in Thoroughbreds has ended after the Australian High Court turned down his appeal.
Chauncey Morris plans to vacate his position as chief executive officer of Thoroughbred Breeders Australia and sister organization Aushorse Marketing and return to the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity