Baryshnikov, a stakes-winning son of Empire Maker, has been relocated to Silver Bridle Racing in Springboro, Ohio.
Baryshnikov, a stakes winner and multiple grade II stakes-placed runner, has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2013 at Oak Lodge USA near Paris, Ky.
Future Prospect gave Dodson Skaggs his first graded stakes winner in 42 years as a trainer when the 7-year-old gelding left General Quarters behind in the stretch to capture the $169,999 WinStar Kentucky Cup (gr. II).
A field of eight was drawn for the $200,000 WinStar Kentucky Cup (gr. II), which was revived this year after a one-year hiatus.
Two-time grade I winner General Quarters tops the list of probable starters for the $200,000 WinStar Kentucky Cup (gr. II) at Turfway Park Sept. 24.
Turallure came from off the pace and ran down favored Get Stormy in the late stages to win the $202,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) Aug. 26 at Saratoga.
Yummy With Butter, winning his first race in nearly two years, ran away from Sayif late to take the Oceanport Stakes on the Monmouth Park lawn july 31.
Making his first start on turf in his 10th time out. Morton Fink's homebred Wise Dan made a powerful stretch move en route to a 2 3/4-length win in the $203,000 Firecracker Handicap (gr. IIT) July 4 at Churchill Downs.
The Churchill Downs' meet ends with a bang with the Firecracker Handicap. Can you predict the finish order? Predict the Order
Wise Dan, General Quarters, Mister Mardi Gras among those that work the morning of June 28 in advance of Churchill Downs' July 4 Firecracker Handicap (gr. IIT).
Donegal Racing's Paddy O'Prado put an exclamation mark on his 2011 debut with an impressive come-from-behind victory in the $200,000 Dixie Stakes (gr. IIT) at Pimlico Race Course May 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap