Ohio horseman Robert Butzer died Oct. 16 in Canton, Ohio, after a period of declining health.
The first reported foal by grade I winner Street Boss is a filly out of the winning King of Kings mare Top Tier.
- By Esther Marr
After Old Man Buck posted a victory in the Sept. 3 Miller Lite Cradle Stakes at River Downs and a third-place finish in the Oct. 6 Lane's End Breeders' Futurity (gr. I) at Keeneland, trainer Kenny McPeek decided to try the son of Hold that Tiger in either the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf or the Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) at Monmouth Park.
More than $12 million will be awarded to Thoroughbred breeders through the Kentucky Breeders' Incentive Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- No Stopping Irish Mission in La Prevoyante
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill