A son of Indian Charlie with a long, ground-gobbling stride was among the standouts Sunday at Fairplex Park during the second and final under tack show for the Barretts March select sale of 2-year-olds in training. The bay colt worked the fastest eighth of a mile, covering the distance in :10.0.
With his rider letting out a big yell just before the wire, a Bates Motel colt recorded the fastest work at an eighth of a mile Sunday during the final under tack show for the Barretts March select sale of 2-year-olds in training. He covered distance in 10 seconds flat at Southern California's Fairplex Park, eclipsing the fastest clocking of :10.1 during the first under tack show on Feb. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Madefromlucky Officially Out of KY Derby
- Derby 'Todd Squad' Breezes at Churchill
- Prince Bishop, African Story Retired
- Shared Belief Recovering at Golden Gate
- Kitten's Point Surges Late to Claim Bewitch
- Derby Notes: Three Scheduled to Work Saturday
- Derby Jockey Walker Influenced Breeders
- Ramseys Earn Record 15th Keeneland Title
- Federation Continues Push for Harmonization
- Bolo Records Final Breeze for Kentucky Derby