While the sales company now conducts its 2-year-olds in training and yearling auctions at Del Mar, for 2017 it has returned its mixed sales to its previous home of Fairplex in Pomona, near Santa Anita.
Midnight Interlude, winner of the 2011 Santa Anita Derby (gr. I), headlines the supplemental catalog for the Barretts January mixed sale.
Sci Fin Kin, dam of grade II winner Pretty Unusual, tops the Jan. 23 Barretts January mixed sale. The auction's average rises 14.2% over last year's figure.
The catalog for the 2007 Barretts January Mixed Sale to be held Jan. 22-23 is now online and will be mailed soon.
The complete dispersal of Ron Gomez, the estate of Clement L. Hirsch, the estate of Brian Sweeney as well as Robb Evans, receiver for TLC America, et. al. highlight the 2001 Barretts January Mixed Sale on Jan. 22-23 in the Hinds Pavilion located on the grounds of Fairplex Park in Pomona, California.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry